chant
Don't know how I fell under his spell.
profile
The name is Anita Pravitasari. People call me "anita". Likes to prefer her self as "nyt". 20 years old (There. I've changed it). Live in Jakarta-Bandung, Indonesia. In a relationship. Currently taking major in Chemical Engineering ITB. Love to write even more to read. Movie geek. Music lover. Often tired and loves sleep. Cries very easily. Is very friendly. Her ultimate fangirl crush would be with Johnny Deep *dies*. Is a spoiler whore. She hardly use a censoring system when she babbles so read at your own risks.

wishlist
The Shack - William P. Young
The Tales of Beedle the Bard - J.K. Rowling
Be With You - Takuji Ichikawa
Water for Elephants - Sara Gruen
Elsewhere - Gabrielle Zevin
A Walking Tour of the Shambles - Neil Gaiman
American Gods - Neil Gaiman
New Moon - Stephanie Meyer
Eclipse - Stephanie Meyer
Breaking Dawn - Stephanie Meyer
The Host - Stephanie Meyer
DSLR camera
new cellphone (any suggestion?)
a LONG vacation (europe baby!)
watching Kungfu Panda
Crayon’s Craft & co, Jl. Aceh no. 15

contacts
anitapravitasari@gmail.com nytnyta@gmail.com nytazspot@hotmail.com sakura_misakichi@yahoo.com
All emails go straight to my Microsoft Outlook.
Facebook
Friendster

tagboard



recent watch
Sweeny Todd: The Demon Barber from Fleet Street
Elizabeth: The Golden Age
The Spiderwick Chronicles


recent read
The Devil of Nanking
Mo Hayder
The Amulet of Samarkand
Jonathan Stroud
Magyk
Angie Sage


current read
Twilight
Stephanie Meyer
New Moon
Stephanie Meyer
Eclipse
Stephanie Meyer


ment
He smiles and I give in. This could be an enchantment.
Kungfu Panda! (just a quickie)
Wednesday 25 June 2008 8:11 pm
Yay! I finally watched it!

I've been through many obstacles. I'm telling you, a girl do need to fight her way just to watch the big-fat panda shaking its belly. People had been talking about how the movie is very funny, and the noises that the Panda's making when things bounce on his belly, and so on... It'd been driving me crazy that all of my friends had watched it and I hadn't.

And today, I'm finally able to! Even better, with Auzan too!! Although he tends to get really annoying when I'm excited. But I said to my self, 'No. Not today. Nothing's gonna get me today. In about 30 minutes I'm gonna see what the talks is all about.'.

I must say, the waiting was really worth it. The movie is VERY ENTERTAINING! Very funny, I laughed out loud during some scenes. Plus, listening Angelina Jolie's (♥♥) voice as Tigress was so wonderful.

GRAPHICS ARE AMAZING. The 3D was so soft. The lighting was amazing. How it gave ambiance to the scenes- for example the lighting in Po's room when he wakes up was so clear and actually like diffused sunlight in the morning. Oh, and the scene where Po was sitting alone on the top of the cliff under the peach tree? Very liking it.

The humor never fell flat once. Like seriously, from the very outset, the movie starts tossing you hilarious quotes and scenes you'll be swapping with your friends all week.

There are a lot of lessons learned in this film and i'm quoting:
1. "Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mystery, and today? Today is a gift, that's why it's called present." - Oogway
2. Often the path one takes to avoid their destiny is the very one that leads them to it.
3. And my favorite of all the quotes: "There is no price for Awesomeness or Attractiveness" - Po

Good job Dreamworks, you're looking pretty cool.

---

Today, is June 25th!
Happy 11 months Anniversary to me and my boyfriend!
Only 1 month to go!

I forgot what date to day is. Auzan said he was waiting for me to realize but then decided to tell after the movie. I feel bad. I'm the worst girlfriend ever. I'm very lucky he's still keeping me. Thank you so much for the wonderful 11 months.

Don't ever let me go...please? Pretty please?

Labels: ,




powered by Blogger