chant
Don't know how I fell under his spell.
profile
The name is Anita Pravitasari. People call me "anita". Likes to prefer her self as "nyt". 20 years old (There. I've changed it). Live in Jakarta-Bandung, Indonesia. In a relationship. Currently taking major in Chemical Engineering ITB. Love to write even more to read. Movie geek. Music lover. Often tired and loves sleep. Cries very easily. Is very friendly. Her ultimate fangirl crush would be with Johnny Deep *dies*. Is a spoiler whore. She hardly use a censoring system when she babbles so read at your own risks.

wishlist
The Shack - William P. Young
The Tales of Beedle the Bard - J.K. Rowling
Be With You - Takuji Ichikawa
Water for Elephants - Sara Gruen
Elsewhere - Gabrielle Zevin
A Walking Tour of the Shambles - Neil Gaiman
American Gods - Neil Gaiman
New Moon - Stephanie Meyer
Eclipse - Stephanie Meyer
Breaking Dawn - Stephanie Meyer
The Host - Stephanie Meyer
DSLR camera
new cellphone (any suggestion?)
a LONG vacation (europe baby!)
watching Kungfu Panda
Crayon’s Craft & co, Jl. Aceh no. 15

contacts
anitapravitasari@gmail.com nytnyta@gmail.com nytazspot@hotmail.com sakura_misakichi@yahoo.com
All emails go straight to my Microsoft Outlook.
Facebook
Friendster

tagboard



recent watch
Sweeny Todd: The Demon Barber from Fleet Street
Elizabeth: The Golden Age
The Spiderwick Chronicles


recent read
The Devil of Nanking
Mo Hayder
The Amulet of Samarkand
Jonathan Stroud
Magyk
Angie Sage


current read
Twilight
Stephanie Meyer
New Moon
Stephanie Meyer
Eclipse
Stephanie Meyer


ment
He smiles and I give in. This could be an enchantment.
Lost in Oblivion
Thursday 18 October 2007 6:23 pm
Here we are again. Insomnia and its effects on my overall condition. Actually I'm sleeping (not now, of course), at least I think so. But it's more some kind of permanent dozing off and waking up again, but no real and healthy sleep. It got really weird when I woke up yesterday and had a bruise on my left cheek. I have no idea where it comes from. Maybe my teddy was beating me up while I was in this pseudo-state of sleep.

Maybe it's because I get used to sleeping after midnight. I do it frequently in Bandung. Mostly because of midterms or papers (or watching DVDs). Now I can't sleep early. Even if I lay my head on 10, closing my eyes, thinking nothing, I will be sleeping 1 hours after that. I even tried counting sheep last night!

Arrgh..

Anyway, trying to lighten up my mood a little bit, I made a list.

Things That Make Me Smile
  • Having discussions during dinner with my family (Dad, Mom, lil' bro, and lil' sis)
  • Talking while sitting closely with my boyfriend. He makes me laugh a lot.
  • Watching Friends. I'm rewatching the season from season 1. I am up to the mid of season 4 now.
  • Watching my cat, even if she is just sleeping peacefully
  • Being in my room, listening to jazzy songs, reading people's blog, when it is raining outside
  • Entering a bookstore, and having a huge pile of books in your hands a while later.
  • Same goes with DVDs
  • Finish a very good book that just lingers in your head after awhile
  • Going out from the theater after watching a very good movie. Especially with my boyfriend.
  • Having a delicious meal
  • Entering boutiques, browsing and actually find out something nice that I can afford.
  • Cute shoes
  • Hanging out with friends, making jokes, talking about life especially people, if you know what I mean.
  • Reading comments I got on Friendster
  • Photos of people, landscapes, buildings, anything that comes up beautiful.
  • Babies. With their cute little hands and soft cheek
  • Paintings
  • European architecture
  • Watching Discovery Travel & Living. All the good foods, wonderful places, and amazing building I would like to experience my self.
  • Creating something with Photoshop. It'll makes me happier if it turns out right.
  • Writing a review of movie or book.
  • Starring out the window while in the car or any other vehicle.
  • Check my mailbox and see that I have email
  • A very cold ice drink (cola or tea)
  • Thinking of things in this list alone make me smile :)
See, there's many great things in the world that waiting for me to enjoy. I don't have any reason to be cranky.


mood: melancholy

Labels: , ,




powered by Blogger